noun: nicecissist; plural noun: nicecissists
• Deconstructing ego, seeking purpose and meaning within a global society, and traversing life with the consciousness that all existence within the universe is individual and equal, incidental and significant, infinitesimal and exceptional, each true at the same time.
• Embodying the virtues of curiosity, compassion and humility.
“narcissists think the world revolves around them, nicecissists explore their place within it.”
Poetry and other thoughts…
by © Darius the Mate
- The Dentists ChairAn oral poem We cut our teeth on each other’sContinue reading “The Dentists Chair”
- PathwaysA Quadrille Poem It’s standard practiceto treat disordered emotional statesContinue reading “Pathways”
- Eleusinian MysteriesA poem Since, long beforeAlexanders horsesquenched their thirst at theContinue reading “Eleusinian Mysteries”