noun: nicecissist; plural noun: nicecissists
• Deconstructing ego, seeking purpose and meaning within a global society, and traversing life with the consciousness that all existence within the universe is individual and equal, incidental and significant, infinitesimal and exceptional, each true at the same time.
• Embodying the virtues of curiosity, compassion and humility.
“narcissists think the world revolves around them, nicecissists explore their place within it.”
Poetry and other thoughts…
by © Darius the Mate
- Construction in ProgressA poem The old grammar schoolin the centre of townherContinue reading “Construction in Progress”
- The heavy spoonA Quadrille poem Her spoon fell with a clang bowlContinue reading “The heavy spoon”
- A lad in…A poem 1993under Californian sunfor a single weekthis song chartedContinue reading “A lad in…”