noun: nicecissist; plural noun: nicecissists
• Deconstructing ego, seeking purpose and meaning within a global society, and traversing life with the consciousness that all existence within the universe is individual and equal, incidental and significant, infinitesimal and exceptional, each true at the same time.
• Embodying the virtues of curiosity, compassion and humility.
“narcissists think the world revolves around them, nicecissists explore their place within it.”
Poetry and other thoughts…
by © Darius the Mate
- The liftPoem The stairwells off limitsin my writers blockshoes worn toContinue reading “The lift”
- Blue-black muffled mornPoem HONK HONK HONK… horn blaringeye – rollsI, out ofContinue reading “Blue-black muffled morn”
- Class dismissedPoem This table, that cradles young dreamsbears heavily my stoneContinue reading “Class dismissed”