noun: nicecissist; plural noun: nicecissists
• Deconstructing ego, seeking purpose and meaning within a global society, and traversing life with the consciousness that all existence within the universe is individual and equal, incidental and significant, infinitesimal and exceptional, each true at the same time.
• Embodying the virtues of curiosity, compassion and humility.
“narcissists think the world revolves around them, nicecissists explore their place within it.”
Poetry and other thoughts…
by © Darius the Mate
- HexA monotetra poem Kisses that fall as summer rain,hot, heavy,Continue reading “Hex”
- State of (Word)PlayPoetic political commentary – freedom of expression, in free verseContinue reading “State of (Word)Play”
- GingerbreadA poem, searching for my muse Resting softly on myContinue reading “Gingerbread”