noun: nicecissist; plural noun: nicecissists
• Deconstructing ego, seeking purpose and meaning within a global society, and traversing life with the consciousness that all existence within the universe is individual and equal, incidental and significant, infinitesimal and exceptional, each true at the same time.
• Embodying the virtues of curiosity, compassion and humility.
“narcissists think the world revolves around them, nicecissists explore their place within it.”
Poetry, and other thoughts…
by © Darius the Mate
- ExposurePoem Hot limbs, tangled the lies we tell, strangledthe freedomContinue reading “Exposure”
- Royal-teaPoem focus – time to writethird cup of earl greyContinue reading “Royal-tea”
- Holes in the skirtingPoem Sorry I’ve been awayit’s hard for the mind toContinue reading “Holes in the skirting”