noun: nicecissist; plural noun: nicecissists
• Deconstructing ego, seeking purpose and meaning within a global society, and traversing life with the consciousness that all existence within the universe is individual and equal, incidental and significant, infinitesimal and exceptional, each true at the same time.
• Embodying the virtues of curiosity, compassion and humility.
“narcissists think the world revolves around them, nicecissists explore their place within it.”
Poetry and other thoughts…
by © Darius the Mate
- Clear as mudPoem Forgive me if I’m wrong, my dearbut, mud isContinue reading “Clear as mud”
- Late to the partyPoem Anxiety is like the gamewhich you lose when youContinue reading “Late to the party”
- … in the red dressAn erotic romance poem 😘 Shiver down spine Sharp painContinue reading “… in the red dress”